Thursday, 16 February 2012

Starting Out

After years of being in many schools where the Italien society is dominant, someone like me-- who has absolutely no Italien background-- would want to know what those kids are saying when they say things like 'VAFFANCULO!' Okay, never mind, I know what that means. Everyone does.
Either way, I find Italien to be a beautiful language and would love to add another language to my list of languages. I've always had a knack for languages, after learning Italien, I wanna learn another language-- maybe Russian-- and then go on and on until I feel like it's time to stop- which could be the day I die.  I already know a couple of phrases in Italien and it seems like it's not a really hard language to learn. So here begins my journey, my journey to learn and conquer the language that is Italien. Actually I'm probably not going conquer it. I'll...um...accomplish it? Does that make sense? No? Okay. Arrivederci! (See what I did there? I made it seem like I knew more by saying Arrivederci instead of Ciao.)
-Amrit

10 comments:

  1. xD Have a fun time learning the language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha Amrit you make me laugh! I even think that learning Italian won't be that hard for you because I've heard you talk italian before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast learning the language.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amarita!!!! Hehehe guess who this is.. :)
    Your blog is really cute lol
    Have fun learning Italiano and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy learning the language! Very funny blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha i like that trying to sound like you know what your talking about. Good luck looks like your really doing better!!!!!

    ReplyDelete